- Disseminate nutrition programs such as the recently revised Body and Soul Program in churches.
- Provide continuing education about cancer prevention and control to NBLIC outreach volunteers.
- Partner with other populations in the Diaspora to provide cancer education. Recent partnerships include working with the Elise Joseph Foundation, which is a Haitian organization that serves the Haitian and Haitian American communities.
- NBLIC is also working with academic institutions to develop, evaluate and disseminate evidence-based education programs about cancer prevention and control and clinical trials participation.
- NBLIC provides support to breast and prostate cancer survivors by working with support groups designed for African Americans.
NBLIC partners with Student Doctors:
NBLIC supported the STEM Fair with Temple University